[Chicago] Special Aaron Swartz dedicated meeting with cocktail reception

Brian Ray brianhray at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 17:43:36 CET 2013

It is official...

We are planning a special pre-meeting cocktail reception next month (feb
14) at Braintree in memory of our friend who loved ChiPy for years, Aaron
Swartz. Everyone with kind thoughts from the Tech/Python/Activist community
is encourage to attend. It will be acceptable to stop in (with your v-day
dates) and say hello and be on your way. Otherwise, stay for the best
meeting ever that starts at 7pm.

For our regular meeting, we are looking for great presentations on things
like web.py! Propose talks here on the ChiPy mailing list.

RSVP Here to remember Aaron: http://chipy.org

PS Aaron's family friends needs some positive right now and this is our job
ChiPy. Please tweet this and promote this and stay positive.

--
Brian Ray
@brianray