[Chicago] Honoring Aaron Swartz

Ian Lunderskov ilunderskov at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 23:00:02 CET 2013

As I feel that my original message about wishing to block the WBC framed
the discussion of whether to attend the funeral or not, with messages about
whether a "counter-protest" was appropriate or not (a poor choice of words
on my part), I would also point out that to go in quiet support of the
family is an option, regardless of whether you would be interested in
attempting to block any protesters that arrive. In fact, given the fact
that the WBC has in the past failed to show, it may be all to be done
tomorrow.

Also, at no point would I wish that anything be done to dishonor Aaron or
his family; I just think support best given in person, when possible.

Ian