[Chicago] Python Developer, PSC Group, LLC

Norman Murrin NMurrin at psclistens.com
Tue Jan 15 05:29:27 CET 2013

PSC Group is an Information Technology and Business consulting firm that helps companies withstand the challenge of change.  We specialize in the development of solutions that help our clients achieve their strategic business objectives.

We offer Full-Time opportunities for people who thrive in both a challenging and rewarding environment.  With our world class Five Points of Excellence program, we set the foundation for success for our consultants by providing a clear vision.  Whether that is from the technical standpoint, the consulting side of the business, or on the management side, we help our consultants achieve their goals.

If you want to be part of an exciting opportunity with a company that is both an IBM Premier Partner and a Microsoft Gold Partner, contact us!

We are looking for an experienced Python/Django Developer to join our growing Enterprise Architecture Practice Area.  We are working not only with cutting-edge technologies but with some of the brightest, most talented consultants as well.

Required Skills:

·       5+ years of web application development

·       2 years of Python Development

·       Web app frameworks such as Django

·       HTML, CSS, JavaScript, jQuery

·       MySQL, SQL

·       Full Life Cycle Development

·       Experience with Linux

·       Git, Pip, Fabric, Virtualenv

Benefits
•Full-time salaried position commensurate with experience
•Comprehensive Benefit package, including 401(k) match
•Paid Vacation, Sick Time, and Holidays
•Tuition Reimbursement
•Opportunity to develop your career with our Five Points of Excellence Program
•Company Dinner Meetings, Recreational Activities, and Rewards Programs
•Billable Hours Bonus Program

How to Apply
Please send all inquiries and resumes to jmanderscheid at psclistens.com<mailto:jmanderscheid at psclistens.com>.
No agencies or solicitations, please.
Equal Opportunity Employer

Thanks,
Norman Murrin
Solution Architect
Precision Systems Consulting, LLC
1051 Perimeter Drive, Suite 500, Schaumburg, IL 60173-5833
Cell:  (630) 202 2996  Office:  (847) 517 7200  Fax:  (847) 517 7600
nmurrin at psclistens.com - www.psclistens.com - It's all in the way we listen.