[Chicago] Special Aaron Swartz dedicated meeting with cocktail reception

Randy Baxley randy7771026 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 14:23:58 CET 2013

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/15/westboro-baptist-church-aaron-swartz-anonymous_n_2479019.html

I arrived to find mostly just what looked like possibly neighborhood
friends standing at the police lines but no one was being stopped so I
continued to the synagouge and to prayers for the family and the eternal
well being of Aaron.  I could only hope to have less than one percent of
the impact this child had on our world.