[Chicago] date change Re: memorial hackathon

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Thu Jan 17 20:22:03 CET 2013

I think I may be coming down with something, and I asked Carl if he
could take over tonight, but our house furnace broke. So I don't know
how long that takes to fix.

This means that I don't have anyone to host office hours, though I do
know that someone(s) at hte space will be able to open the doors to
let people in the lounge and do logistics stuff like that.

I am thinking it will be better to belay the memorial hacknight until
next office hours.

--
sheila