[Chicago] Looking for ChiPy Voneteer

Brian Ray brianhray at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 16:05:05 CET 2013

I am looking for a volunteer to help moderate the mailing list. You must
come to many of the meetings and be involved (we do not want just anyone
doing this).

Your responsibilities will include checking the admin panel when you get
emails to see if / why an email was stopped. There is also something
special I want you to do when someone emails the list and they are not
subscribed with that email. For instance, send them an email and ask them
if they want it approved. If it is a job, check to see if it is in Chicago
and send them our recommended referral rates for finding jobs through ChiPy.

Email me on or off the list if you wish to be considered.

--
Brian Ray
@brianray