[Chicago] Marmir Initial Feedback

Randy Baxley randy7771026 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 16:58:01 CET 2013

TY Sheila,

I was there and downloaded Heroku but got to an overload of new and layers
so went off to try Google Apps where I got to the same place even though I
built my own HTML sites years ago.  So I went off to Dr. Chucks tutorial on
Google Apps but since Mirmar and Dr. Chuck's MOOC and everything else in
this world seems to be on Github I downloaded and began playing with it as
well.  In my spare, spare, spare time I am also going through the lectures
and exercises for said MOOC and of course the lectures and exercises for
the Rice Interactive Python class.