[Chicago] Marmir Initial Feedback

Kevin Harriss special.kevin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 18:05:50 CET 2013

If you really want to help contribute to an open source project or even
just better manage your side projects I would strongly recommend learning
Git. However, to learn Git doesn't mean you need to learn Bash and/or
Linux. There are some GUI clients for Git on Windows to help keep you from
the command line. If you are only interacting via GitHub for projects then
I would check out the Windows GitHub client[1]. Also below are some good
links for learning more about git.

Kevin

[1] https://help.github.com/articles/set-up-git#platform-windows
[2] http://gitimmersion.com/