[Chicago] Failing Fast

Randy Baxley randy7771026 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 01:10:02 CET 2013

I have given some thought to the one player game but of course know that I
will have to keep values for how well someone is playing the game so the
computer does not make them give up.

The bouncing yellow ball is a feature I decided to add.  It means the side
with the yellow score won.

It is of course open source and anyone is free to change the program as
they like.  At this point I would have to convince myself to rewrite it
using either a list or a dict to contain all the position and velocity
variables plus I do not like the variable names with caps they gave us as
template so I would change all of those so it might happen some early
morning but right now I am happy with it working as it does.