[Chicago] Failing Fast

Ryan Manly ryan.manly at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 15:07:46 CET 2013

Thanks for the link I just joined that class as well (Dr. Chuck's I mean).
:)

I haven't really been following your other emails to know what your
experience level is with things other than Python but there is also this
edX class coming up that is using Python as well.

https://www.edx.org/courses/MITx/6.00x/2013_Spring/about

Ryan M. Manly
Glenbrook High Schools