[Chicago] ALL CAPS?

Randy Baxley randy7771026 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 16:32:16 CET 2013

Please tell me it ain't so?

I mentioned the other night that I did not like some variable names in a
template for the Rice course.  What I did not like was the all caps.  In
week 5s lecture though he says all caps is a Python convention for
constants that will not change in a program.

I had my first negative CAPS conversation in about '88 due to needing to
learn to send duplex messages from a IIC when the internet was a bunch of
hobbiest that had phone lines that could access more than one area code and
set their PCs up as servers.