[Chicago] Next Meeting August 1st (1st Thursday not 2nd) at University of Chicago

Brian Ray brianhray at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 21:13:19 CEST 2013

So if this was not going to be the best meeting ever, I would not normally
bend in changing our monthly meeting (this time only!) from second Thursday
to the the first.  However, this will be the best meeting and several of
you I spoke with at this month meeting agreed. August 1st the date!

Location is UofC downtown campus and our host is "The Eric & Wendy Schmidt
Data Science for Social Good Summer Fellowship 2013"   http://dssg.io/. We
are inviting the fellows to attend/present at the meeting (roughly 40, mostly
grad students and some undergrads in CS and stats from around the country).

RSVP open!  http://www.chipy.org/
Details to follow...

--
Brian Ray