[Chicago] Chicago Python Classes

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Sat Jun 1 17:31:01 CEST 2013

It looks like Beazley works with Continium Analytics for their courses, and
the practical python course is $900.

But if your friend wants to get extremely better at specific skills, such
as data analysis using python, I'd recommend he spend more money to take
the more focused classes. Those are $1200. Increase the budget. $300 for
awesomeness is a good deal.

Don't throw away $900 and a big chunk of time because someone thought $300
was too expensive. If the cheaper training isn't as a good, then your
friend will have to get better training another time and will end up
spending $900 + training time + time he is not as awesome until another
training budget comes around + everything all over again.

On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 10:22 AM, Greg Baugues <greg at tablexi.com> wrote:

> All,
>
> I have a data analyst friend who has a continuing education budget of
> $900. If he lives in Chicago and wants to sharpen his Python skills, what's
> the best way to spend that money?
>
> --
> Greg Baugues
> Director of Client Services