[Chicago] Meetup group

Adam "Cezar" Jenkins emperorcezar at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 16:13:21 CEST 2013

Meetup's interface does has a lot of issues. Meetup's only saving grace is
it's network of people. I only use it as advertisement for new members. In
that regard it does well.

Sadly you can't turn off RSVPs in the interface. You also can't turn off
"no" rsvps.

Chipy doesn't have an issue getting members, for that reason I don't think
we should use Meetup.