[Chicago] Freelancer meetup tonight

Chad Glendenin chad at glendenin.com
Thu Jun 27 23:07:02 CEST 2013

Hi ChiPy,

I know people in the Chicago Python community who do freelance development
work, some on the side, some full-time, so I hope this is helpful. We're
having a meetup tonight for freelancers where we discuss issues related to
freelancing, like insurance, incorporation, how to find work, how to handle
clients and client agreements, and so on.

If you're interested, please stop by. We're meeting at VentureShot at 744
N. Wells St. at 6:00pm. I'm planning to supply some beverages.

http://www.meetup.com/chicagodev/events/125668762/

chad