[Chicago] Send me your resumes, referral fees go back to ChiPy

Brian Ray brianhray at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 22:51:17 CET 2013

If you have a python opportunity and it is located in Chicago, you can post
it to this list. If you want me to match your job with my resumes, you can
contact me off the list.

Either way, we ask you pay a small referral fee to be paid to "Chicago
Python User Group" due on the day that person starts working.

It has been working so far and these funds cover different operating
expenses as well as other things in the best interest of ChiPy.

On Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 2:22 PM, Kumar McMillan <kumar.mcmillan at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hey Brian, this is really interesting. Where would those who are looking
> to *hire* Python developers get involved with this? Sorry if I missed an
> earlier thread about it.
>

> On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 9:25 AM, Brian Ray <brianhray at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I will represent you finding a job in Chicago. I can be as discrete or
>> loud as you like.  A referral fee goes back to ChiPy. There are still many
>> unfilled positions.
>>
>> We are also talking about an exchange program with some
>> big technology companies in California  The deal we are considering is we
>> do 2 hires into the Chicago area (might be interns or other situations) and
>> let one go out to CA.  We are working directly with Yelp, Dropbox, and
>> Google and others. Seems like a good compromise to our rule that the job
>> must be in Chicago. They still have to be a Chicago job to post on our list
>> to reduce noise.
>>
>> If you already sent me your resume and you are still looking, just ping
>> me off the list. I also may be encouraging you to use ThreeMice, our
>> startup that will be featured at PyCon Startup Row next
>> week. Referral still goes to ChiPy has some additional tools so you can
>> manage your information.
>>
>> Hey guys that I have helped in the past, I would love for you to share
>> your success stories.
>>
>> PS be careful not to reply to this email if you do not want people to
>> know you are looking. Instead send me your resume directly at
>> brianhray at gmail.com
>>
>> Cheers, Brian
>>
>> --
>> Brian Ray