[Chicago] Cross-list spam

JP Bader jp at zavteq.com
Tue Mar 12 22:57:12 CET 2013

Hi all,

I apologize if this is cross list spam, but since web application
development is something some of us have to deal with, next week I'm
hosting a meetup to demonstrate and discuss the progress of the Apache Flex
project, as well as a cross-compilation DSL framework called Randori.

It is next Monday (3/18).  More info, details, and sign up here:

http://randori_with_apache_flex.eventbrite.com/

Quick info:

Apache Flex - The open-source framework for building expressive web and
mobile applications, now with the limited ability to cross compile to js
apps.
http://flex.apache.org/index.html

Randori - Learn to use your existing development skills in a collaborative
way with designers and other developers to produce large scale javascript
applications.
(website and some exciting information coming at the meetup).

Hope anyone interested and available can make it.

Thanks and looking forward to the next ChiPy meetup!

--
JP Bader
Principal
@lordB8r | jp at zavteq.com