[Chicago] python data structure

craig syntax perlsyntax at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 21 17:05:28 CET 2013

Thanks for the links on the youtube and thanks everyone for the help.:)
I just got my kindle so i was loking for a good book to read.

From: wirth.jason at gmail.com

Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 10:55:48 -0500
To: chicago at python.org
Subject: Re: [Chicago] python data structure

Hahaha, I totally misread the post.

I saw, "Does anyone know a good ebook on python data...." and thought "data analysis". So much for jumping the gun.

--

Jason Wirth

    213.675.5294

    wirth.jason at gmail.com