[Chicago] Mozilla Web Development Badges ChiPy Sprint

Brian Ray brianhray at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 21:50:57 CET 2013

I really meant to mention this last night...

Via David Boswell (Community Manager at Mozilla):

Brian,

The Mozilla Webdev team just launched a set of web development contribution
badges that it is giving out to people who help with our sites.  You can
check them out at

https://badges.mozilla.org/en-US/profiles/profile/webdev

Most of our sites use Python, so it could be fun to have ChiPy do a badge
earning sprint.  Take a look at the set of bugs that the Webdev team is
looking for help with at:

https://wiki.mozilla.org/Webdev/GetInvolved

Thanks,
David

If I get more than 3 +1's I will help organize a sprint.

--
Brian Ray
@brianray