[Chicago] Good Friday Hacking

Jason Wirth wirth.jason at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 22:37:15 CET 2013

PyCon was great! If you haven't been I whole recommend it. It was my first
event and was really surprise by all the cool people I met. Ironically many
of them were from Chicago and ChiPy. I've been a lurker on the mailing list
for a while but never participated in any events. After attending PyCon all
I can say is "why didn't I do this sooner?"

Perhaps one reason i never attended was that many of the videos were
online. I now feel that someone who thinks PyCon is solely about is viewing
it all wrong. I can't say enough good things about PyCon and the community
that makes Python a success.

Outside that, everyone got a RaspberryPi! I've wanted one for a while, so
that's really cool. I can wait to get hacking on it.

--
Jason Wirth
    213.675.5294
    wirth.jason at gmail.com