[Chicago] A quick question

Aaron Rothenberg a_rothenberg at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 26 16:46:33 CET 2013

 Dia also uses a custom xml that I have avoided looking at. I was more hoping to render the python as a uml and then  drag,drop,click and edit. I won't need to script the process because it's a one off.
But that's 2 for svg/inkscape so now I'm thinking it's worth using so that I have it in my tool belt for when my needs might be less simple.