[Chicago] Good Friday Hacking -- This Friday! 12pm

Brian Ray brianhray at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 15:33:32 CET 2013

(+BCC: Brad Wlikening, Don Sheu)

Wormhole is my favorite places to work. I can not make it Friday; however,
I asked a neighboring business if they could open a space in case you guys
do not find a space there. It can get crowded.  I'll see if I can give you
guys a plan B.

Good luck and happy hacking.

-B

PS also pretty please follow up with the list to let us know how it goes. I
am going to schedule a Mozilla Badges sprint and will follow your format if
you are successful.

PSS DevMynd http://www.devmynd.com/ is that area and offered to host our
May meeting. just a heads up

On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 2:15 AM, Jason Wirth <wirth.jason at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey guys, Good Friday is fast approaching. Unless someone has a better
> suggestion, let's meet at the Wormhole. I'll be there about noonish
> (probably a little sooner to try and secure seating).
>

> WHAT:     Good Friday Hacking
> WHEN:     Good Friday, March 29th, 12pm, noon
> WHERE:    The Wormhole Coffee
>              1462 N Milwaukee Ave
>              (between Evergreen Ave & Honore St)
>              Chicago, IL 60622