[Chicago] meeting at threadless

Carl Karsten carl at personnelware.com
Thu Mar 28 22:55:50 CET 2013

Can someone confirm this is where the meeting is?
1260 W. Madison St.
Chicago, IL 60607

I added that to the wiki, so don't use that to confirm it is right.

I also made a page of stuff needed to host a meeting:
http://www.chipy.org/pages/venue/requirements/

It includes all the stuff I want for recording.   Can the threadless
host let me know what all they can cover so I don't have to bring
things I don't need to.

Last time there wasn't a projector, just a flat screen TV.  Does
anyone remember how that went?  I do have a projector, but the only
screen I have is pretty small.  Like not much bitter than the TV.

Carl K