[Chicago] AST constructure

shangyu yushang at outlook.com
Sun May 5 14:35:23 CEST 2013

Hi dear all,I'm reading Python source code and know there is a transition from CST to AST . Python will call some kind of function which convert the CST node to a AST node , for example , in function ast_for_itercomp there is a call to GeneratorExp . The latter is a macro point to _Py_GeneratorExp#define GeneratorExp(a0, a1, a2, a3, a4) _Py_GeneratorExp(a0, a1, a2, a3, a4)I can't go further more because I can't find out the difinition of _Py_GeneratorExp ,so , where is the _Py_GeneratorExp ? Thanks in advance !