[Chicago] wow, ChiPy two days away

Randy Baxley randy7771026 at gmail.com
Wed May 8 00:26:28 CEST 2013

That is a blast from the past.  I was wiping some drives and testing some
Ram two Sundays ago and someone was asking about the hex who was studying
for an A+ test so I went a bit into the existence of various schemes for
representing character sets.  Some 33 years ago Andy Hildebrand was
impressed with my knowing what EBCIDIC and ASCII meant even though as I
recall I only fully memorized all of the words and how to do the
conversions for one computer design class exam.

Randy
import this