[Chicago] Jquery tables in Django

Brian Ray brianhray at gmail.com
Wed May 15 16:19:23 CEST 2013

you might be thinking of Matt Dorn's ExtJS:
http://weblog.mattdorn.com/content/restful-web-apps-with-django-piston-and-ext-js/Although,
maybe Matt could confirm or not if he would use the
same technology choices today.

My talk around the same time was regarding customizing the django admin:
http://blip.tv/carlfk/customizing-the-django-admin-3763536

On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 9:10 AM, John Stoner <johnstoner2 at gmail.com> wrote:

> There was a talk Brian Ray gave a few years ago at Scully's on jQuery
> based tables in Django. I'm having some trouble finding the video online.
> Is it still up? I could use it today. Any materials from the talk would be
> helpful.
> On May 9, 2013 7:46 PM, "Brian Ray" <brianhray at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>  ChiPy Ultimate Language Shootout IV
>> Pick any programming language. Present on the language at the June ChiPy
>> meeting. Do at least 1 comparison to Python. Approximately 5 minutes per
>> talk. Winner takes home $300.00 cash thanks to Chicago Python User Group
>>

>> Register to http://bit.ly/147ThVo
>>

>> The *boxing* ring will be hosted by http://www.osintegrators.com/ Thanks
>> Patrick

>> Donation pool currently $300. Contact me if you want to contribute to the
>> prize. We also take more donations (25 cents per dollar goes back to
>> chipy). Let me know!
>>
>> --
>> Brian Ray
>> @brianray