[Chicago] Jquery tables in Django

Matt Dorn matt.dorn at gmail.com
Wed May 15 23:21:08 CEST 2013

Brian is correct to suggest that I wouldn't use the same technologies
today -- I haven't done much web development lately, but ExtJS (now
Sencha Ext JS) seems to be a little too much muscle for most web
applications, and Django Piston is pretty much dead as a project --
Tastypie or Django REST Framework appear to be your best options today
to create the RESTful API side.

Matt