[Chicago] Chicago Python Classes

Philip Doctor diomedestydeus at gmail.com
Fri May 31 17:41:24 CEST 2013

It's merely a $9 buy, but I really enjoyed Jeff Knupp's "Writing Idiomatic
Python" ebook http://www.jeffknupp.com/writing-idiomatic-python-ebook/

As a heads up, he's still writing and updating it, so it's not done, but
that book helped me start writing much more pythonic code (his blog is also
outstanding and free)