[Chicago] Video

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Mon Nov 18 20:08:27 CET 2013

There are no technical "issues" only social ones. Streaming can work fine
if there is a request for it in advance so that Carl can arrange for it.

If people want streaming for chipy (or any meeting), they need to tell Carl
in advance. For the past few months, no one has told Carl they want
streaming except for me, when I mentioned that someone on meetup asked for
it.

If no one is interested in something that Carl does, it is easier for him
to forgo it and spend time on other parts of the meeting.

On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 12:44 PM, Brian Ray <brianhray at gmail.com> wrote:

> What are our thoughts on abandoning streaming of live vide? If we can't do
> it reliably we should not offer at all. Also, when videos are posted can
> someone send an email to this list?
>
> We love video, but I got some concerns that the live streaming issues can
> be disappointing if people are actually wanting to participate.
>
> I am more than happy to hear alternate suggestions. Thoughts?
>
> --
> Brian Ray
> @brianray
> (773) 669-7717