[Chicago] venue setup

Carl Karsten carl at personnelware.com
Mon Nov 18 20:20:19 CET 2013

speaking of prep..

http://www.chipy.org/pages/venue/requirements/

This needs to hit the venue host as soon as they say  "I have space."

Getting answers is painful and I avoid pushing because of the constant
disappointment so I hope if I wait a day something good will happen.

It would be great if someone would be in charge of bugging whoever
needs to be bugged every day until there is a response to each item.
It doesn't have to be the same person, it just needs to be someone who
cares.

 It might help if it was a web form, like django-survey?  it needs to
be something a person can come back to later and edit similar to the
way we can edit our RSVP.  "required field" won't work because I get
answers like "I don't know what a vga cable is."

--
Carl K