[Chicago] video "problems"

Brian Curtin brian at python.org
Mon Nov 18 20:43:17 CET 2013

On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 1:21 PM, JP Bader <jp at zavteq.com> wrote:
> Only use venues that have a parking lot? Or ask for volunteers to meet up
> early to help carry equipment? I'm happy to do some lugging to help Carl
> out!
>
> I also got a ticket, and I parked in a valid spot! Is there an app to
> challenge city parking tickets?

There should be, but I think you can currently only contest a ticket
by mail. I fought a street sweeping ticket when they ticketed an
entire block of cars on the wrong day, but I won because I took a
picture of my car, with the ticket on it, with the sign in the
background showing that sweeping was actually the following week.

If you can show a picture of a sign on that block that supports your
case, a picture of it should help.