[Chicago] Best Ever Meeting and Swartz Documentation

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Tue Nov 19 15:06:49 CET 2013

On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 6:55 AM, Randy Baxley <randy7771026 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Now to the documentation on GitHub.  I am reading that we should convert
> our pad to a jotit and then one of us should put in a pull request to add
> the jotit link.  Am I correct in this?

They recently (after chipy) made a choice to collect information
information at http://atrium.aaronswartzhackathon.org/ and the overall
organizers are talking about putting together a template for discussing
events. In an email to the org list, they offered to help if the group
didn't have time to put together a summary. I added an informal recap to
http://atrium.aaronswartzhackathon.org/comment/9#comment-9 with a link to
our textb pad.

When they have a template, I will copy it to the top so that people can
provide their information.

sorry for the immediately stale information!

--
sheila