[Chicago] deployment shootout? was: deploying ...

Carl Karsten carl at personnelware.com
Wed Nov 20 23:47:08 CET 2013

glad to see there is as much interest as there is.  I have started to
track down who is actively organizing (or not, and then I'll jfoi)

yeah, I need a date before anyone can commit, but maybe the date will
be driven by when the presenters can present -

So.. if you want to present, When is good for you in December?
Don''t be affraid to overlap - if two people want to do the same
thing, let us know and I'll help work out who does what.

On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 4:40 PM, sheila miguez <shekay at pobox.com> wrote:

> I went to a few devops meetup group meetings once, but haven't been in
> forever. I think Morningstar, Thoughtworks, or Orbitz hosted some of the
> meetings, but my memory could be faulty.
>
> anyone here in touch with the group organizers?
>

> --
> sheila

Carl K