[Chicago] Talk on my reproducible science project?

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Thu Nov 21 17:57:22 CET 2013

Carl thought that a talk on what I've been working on might be interesting,
but I did explain to him that it is just a django site so that there is
nothing especially interesting to it. He's been debating this with me a
little.

What do people think? I could explain the motivations behind the project,
and also discuss why I picked django, and going from a new django developer
to an intermediate django developer.

This could be a beginner to intermediate talk about django.

I could instead maybe talk to the djangonauts user group if the topic isn't
good for chipy.

--
sheila