[Chicago] Talk on my reproducible science project?

Bob Haugen bob.haugen at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 22:18:43 CET 2013

On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 2:40 PM, Carl Karsten <carl at personnelware.com> wrote:
> Do you (or someone who wants to jump on this) have some time to help
> debug the live stream setup?
>
> Using some flavor of VM (or a real box if you want)

I apologize for my lameness, but I live in a canyon in the woods (for
real), have never installed a VM, and don't have a real box that would
do what is needed.  Way over my head. Would take me some days to
figure out how to think about it. Best if somebody with at least a
half a clue goes ahead.

If nobody steps up, I'll start figuring it out.