[Chicago] UI / Graphing Library Suggestions....

Samir Faci samir at esamir.com
Wed Oct 2 20:38:56 CEST 2013

I'm trying to create a basic tool that reads and maps out a series of nodes
and creates an interactive visualization.

There are a series of graphing library and all of them seem to do what I
need.

What I'd like is a suggestion of what to use for interactive visualization.

I was thinking of PyQt since I think they bring in / use some of the
openglniceties.

Does anyone have any suggestions beyond that? Or a GUI/ UI tool that's more
apt for drawing out graphs and interacting with them?

--
Samir Faci
*insert title*

Sent from my non-iphone laptop.