[Chicago] November Venue offer Spartz Media

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Wed Oct 16 19:08:13 CEST 2013

Okay, now that I know they've hosted tech meetups before I am +1.

Elevators help make a places accessible. Usually newer buildings in the
city are good about having elevators, wide doorways, rails, etc.

I think it would be cool to have a sponsor prospectus (or whatever it
should be called) so I'll open an issue for that. I keep thinking of things
like -- make sure they know to have vegetarian options, etc.

On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 10:48 AM, Brian Ray <brianhray at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have been there several times for tech related meetups. They have
> workable space but will need to arrange and prepare. They are very good
> hosts for events and we have a lot of favorable relations including ChiPy
> members on staff.
>
> They do have an elevator for the building, so I am guessing they are
> accessible. I will send Carl's checklist to our contact.
>
> Others on this list may have more info.

sheila