[Chicago] Get a New Job and Get ChiPy Funding
amberdoctor at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 18:05:31 CEST 2013
I'm a fellow software engineer looking for a few more software engineers to
work with me at TalentSprout. We're a Python/Django shop located in the
west loop. We're also offering up a referral bonus to the meet-ups that
help us fill our positions.
Don't be dissuaded if you aren't a Django pro, what's most important in a
candidate is that you're a smart engaged developer who fits in with the
team, has modern web development experience and is motivated to learn new
technologies. We'll consider applications from anyone with experience
building web applications on a modern framework (eg Ruby on Rails, Web2py,
etc) and help will be provided to get you up to speed if you're hired.
Already a Python/Django pro? We've also got the opportunity to hire on one
of the positions as a Senior Developer.
Being a division of a large international company we get all the benefits
associated with being established but maintain a start up feel being in a
separate office space with a smaller development team. This is a permanent
opportunity offering a competitive salary package and strong benefits
including medical, dental, and vision; 401K with company match, paid
holidays and vacation.
Just apply via careers.talentsprout.com (our developer run hiring website
-- skip HR -- deal with developers) Use referral code: AmberMUG13ChiPy
(that's how we know to thank ChiPy for the recruiting help).
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work within a SCRUM/agile development process
- Identify and troubleshoot bugs
- Keep up to date with interesting new developments and solutions in the
web development world
- Minimum of two years professional software development experience
- Familiarity with web application development
- Expertise in developing web applications using a modern web framework,
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Ability to work with internal customers
- Ability to commute to the Chicago Loop
- Willingness to occasionally handle emergency troubleshooting
** Remember Don't be dissuaded if you're not yet a Python or Django guru!
Help will be provided to get you up to speed. Anyone with experience
building web applications on a modern framework (eg Ruby on Rails) is
welcome to apply.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER - M/F/D/V
Official job descriptions are at careers.talentsprout.com
Feel free to pass this email on to any developers that could find this
opportunity of interest.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Chicago