[Chicago] Get a New Job and Get ChiPy Funding

Amber Doctor amberdoctor at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 19:08:04 CEST 2013

Talentsprout does have plans to host ChiPy but we're currently in the
process of remodeling our West Loop office.  We'll be getting more break
room space and a place to host talks so we can become more involved in the
Chicago Development Community.   But we'd love to hire software engineers
in the meantime.

Also Talentsprout sent it's developers to DjangoCon this week too so
applicants can make arrangements to meet us on break if you're here too.

I'm not up for giving a talk right now because my schedule is so full but
I'll check with my coworkers.

Thanks for the thoughtful suggestions.