[Chicago] Tcl/Tk location

Chad Homan choman at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 15:26:22 CEST 2013

Due to the nature of the gig. I do not believe recompiling is an option.
So I am
definitely looking for a runtime option.  Any other ideas?

Together We Win!
--
Chad - I AM MONAVIE
Do You Know Your Life Score? <http://choman.mymonavie.com>

Some people, when confronted with a problem, think "I know, I'll use
Windows."
Now they have two problems.