[Chicago] Tcl/Tk location

Chad Homan choman at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 15:38:35 CEST 2013

Another option is to use native Tcl (pre 8.5).  I've seen some code that
displays a determinant progress bar
and works in the environment I have without tcl8.5.  I'm just not good
enough with the Tcl interfaces and cannot
find a good example of an indeterminate progress bar online

Together We Win!
--
Chad - I AM MONAVIE
Do You Know Your Life Score? <http://choman.mymonavie.com>

Some people, when confronted with a problem, think "I know, I'll use
Windows."
Now they have two problems.