[Chicago] Looking for an awesome venue for October meeting

Brian Ray brianhray at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 16:00:15 CEST 2013

Got room for 100 genius Python developers and your located downtown
Chicago? Let us know. We like to move around a lot so first time venues are
more than welcome. The date we are looking at is Oct 10th. We will need a
space from 7pm-9:30ish.

Contact me on or off the list I will send you more details. We can help
cover costs.

This is a major ++ karma opportunity for you and your company, school,
tavern, incubator, association, cavern, basement, alley, park, rooftop,
boat, museum, dance hall, bowling alley, university, bank ....

Cheers! Brian

BTW, word on the street is this will be our best meeting ever!

--
Brian Ray
@brianray