[Chicago] Making Website for a Python Class

Carl Karsten carl at personnelware.com
Mon Sep 23 23:34:33 CEST 2013

Is the plan to create the elegant website to demonstrate how to create
an elegant website in Python, or to have a place students can download
files from?

If B, then github.com.  example: my python class snippets, programs,
and syllabus :

https://github.com/CarlFK/Ripley

Curious: how many hours do you expect the class to be?

On Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 3:59 PM, Oren Livne <livne at uchicago.edu> wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I might be teaching an informal python class to our lab. Is there an easy
> and free way to create an elegant website where I could post code snippets,
> programs, and syllabus?
>
> Thank you so much,
> Oren

Carl K