[Chicago] Making Website for a Python Class

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Tue Sep 24 16:34:14 CEST 2013

http://prose.io/#about provides a way to edit github files in a friendly
environment, and if you do use jekyll they have some support for setting up
prose config files to enhance the editor view. I've never set this up for
jekyll thus can't go in to much more detail.

I'm experimenting with prose.io for helping others have a friendlier way to
add posts to a Pelican blog.

sheila