[Chicago] Python / Djangcon workshop distilled to 3.5 mins on Youtube

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 08:28:57 CEST 2013

I'm replicating / forwarding something I sent to
Maria Drujkova's Math Future Google group,
a resource in itself, lots of overlap with Python.

Since it mentions Chicago so much, and I know
from many visits that Chicago is big into education,
which I somewhat touch on.

Kirby Urner
Portland User Group

More re Maria: