[Chicago] Good readings on the history of computing

Brian Kung brianhingyenkung at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 17:34:16 CEST 2013

Another software recommendation for remote pair programming that isn't on
that list is ScreenHero <http://screenhero.com/> for Mac and Windows. I
like it quite a lot. They recently added voice chat, which fully fleshes
out its features IMO. Now if only they supported Linux!

Brian Kung
My Bio <https://www.vizify.com/briankung>
<http://www.facebook.com/brian.kung>
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/briankung><http://www.twitter.com/briankung>