[Chicago] Good readings on the history of computing

Lance Hassan lance at roytalman.com
Wed Sep 25 18:27:29 CEST 2013

Well...re: Neal Stephenson...dated and relevant in light of some current and some ongoing events. Also not a bad primer in cryptography with both technical and more illustrative perspectives (walking through London, stepping off curbs and crossing streets as a basis for a coding system).  It was a white hat hacker who turned me onto this one originally.

Thank You,
Lance Hassan
Roy Talman and Associates