[Chicago] Beginners Worskshop

Lance Hassan lance at roytalman.com
Wed Sep 25 20:20:20 CEST 2013

That would be great...I haven't had a chance to read other responses but I am the Secretary of the Parent Teacher Student Org at Lane Tech and Lane is in the process of building it's Computer Sciences curriculum. While CPS can be difficult with events on their property (all public schools are on CPS property and CPS has the final permit say on facility use otherwise I am sure the principal would embrace this) I am pretty sure I can connect you with some of the teachers who might be willing to help, if not, Lane students are awesome and I am sure would love to participate.

Thank You,
Lance Hassan
Roy Talman and Associates