[Chicago] Beginners Worskshop

John Blischak jdblischak at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 22:21:13 CEST 2013

I've organized a few Software Carpentry
<http://software-carpentry.org/>boot camps at the University of
Chicago for graduate students and postdocs
in the sciences. These have been funded (eg room fees, food, travel fees,
etc.) by Graduate Student Affairs or a specific department, thus I do not
know how useful my contacts here would be. If the idea is to host a
workshop at University of Chicago for beginners from across Chicagoland, we
may need to find an administrator in charge of public outreach or a similar
job description.

Either way, I am here at UChicago and am willing to help teach and/or
organize (that is assuming this is going to take place in a few months; my
October is booked!).

John Blischak