[Chicago] web2py conference

Massimo Di Pierro mdipierro at cs.depaul.edu
Thu Apr 24 19:52:29 CEST 2014

I am not using any. Perhaps I should have used #web2pyconference
The problem is that we reached room capacity (75) before we did any advertisement so we did not advertise much. :-(
Today I heard I can get a bigger room so I reopened registration but we have already ordered food and mugs.
I can get the next 10-15 people in more in but no more.

Massimo